Today is the 29th of February and it will arrive again after 4 years. Here is my wish list of 10 things that I would like to see by 29th February, 2016:
1. World: The US would stop interfering in the matters of other countries and mind its own economy.
2. India: India would be free from poverty, illiteracy, and corruption.
3. Pune: The city continues to maintain its reputation of an educational and cultural centre.
4. Politics: No comments!
5. Economics: The share market would not be in such a dismal state.
6. Healthcare: The VIPs in India would stop going to foreign countries for medical treatment.
7. Technology: Apple would launch its products in India at same time as it does in other parts of the world.
8. Entertainment: Bollywood would stop copying
ideas, stories, scenes from Hollywood and Tollywood.
9. Sports: The Indian Cricket Team would not be dependent on some other team to lose a game in order to qualify to the next level.
10. Environment: People would act responsibly to save the environment!
What would you like to see changed by the next leap year?